Wednesday 17 December 2008

blogging is hard than first thought

so im sat here trying to think of something intresting to write about so that you guys, dont bore your ass off trying to read though my un-exciting life.
Well anyway. Rant over
People say that your fittest when your young and that it gets worse when you grow up, now i know thats a fact watching my rents trying to do stuff like reach the top self. However this comes with a serious problem, i cant stretch for anything, try as i might i cant get my leg above my waist, now if im not strechy now im done for later in life.

Ok now christmas is coming in just over a week things are really starting to get exciting i cant watch the T.V for ten minites without some product being shoved in my face. But meh i love christmas so what can you do aye.

No comments:

Post a Comment